MAEIA’s 10 Year Celebration
750 E Shaw Ln
Help us celebrate MAEIA’s 10-year anniversary!
2022 marks the tenth anniversary of the Michigan Arts Education Instruction and Assessment program, so we’re hosting a full day of celebration! During this in-person event, we will celebrate the accomplishments of MAEIA’s first 10 years and look ahead to the next 10. The day will offer an opportunity to engage in art-making, enjoy student performances, hear from national and state arts education leaders, and contribute to Michigan’s arts education future—a future we are committed to creating.
About MAEIA at 10!
Who: Michigan’s arts education practitioners, supporters, and special guests
Where: MSU Wharton Center’s Jackson and Christman Lounges, East Lansing, MI
When: Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of the last 10 years
- Engage in creative process
- Hear from national and state arts education champions
- Applaud student performers
- Conspire to create equitable arts education access in Michigan over the next 10 years
- Revel in the company of others within the MAEIA community
We would love to hear from YOU!
How has MAEIA influenced your life and/or work? Here are three ways you can share your story:
- Submit a brief story or anecdote.
- Record a 1-minute Flipgrid video about your MAEIA experience.
- Join us on June 22 and mingle with your MAEIA colleagues and community.
Our MAEIA team looks forward to celebrating with you!