Promoting Student Learning and Program Improvement in Arts Education!
MAEIA invites Michigan districts, schools, organizations and businesses to join us in addressing the goals of promoting student and professional learning and program improvement in arts education by becoming a MAEIA Partner or Friend.
MAEIA Partners and Friends are districts, schools, and cultural and education organizations and businesses who share MAEIA’s goals.
MAEIA Partners are actively working on joint projects with MAEIA.
MAEIA Resources available to MAEIA Partners and Friends include:
- MAEIA’s new fully interactive website dedicated to all aspects of the MAEIA project that also provides a virtual home for Michigan’s arts education communities featuring arts educator networking and arts education discussions moderated by Michigan arts educators
- Michigan Blueprint for a Quality Arts Education for dance, theater, music and the visual arts Link to Blueprint
- MAEIA Arts Education Program Review Tool for districts and schools to use in assessing the quality of their arts education instructional program Link to Program Review Tool
- MAEIA Assessment Specifications and 360 Model Arts Assessments to guide the future development of student assessments in the arts
- MAEIA Professional Development Sessions 8 sessions scheduled January – June, 2016
- MAEIA Quarterly Updates