In light of COVID-19 and our commitment to support arts educators and families, the MAEIA social media pages will be ramping up our posts sharing tools and resources to keep kids creating. Find us on Facebook and Twitter, share our posts, and comment with your favorite links or anecdotes. We are all in this together!
Here are a few of our favorite resources to get you started:
- Arts Education Partnership
- Lincoln Center Pop Up Classrooms
- Kennedy Center Arts Education Resources
- Special Education and the Arts
- Resources for Caregivers at Home
- Ailey All Access
- Dance Performances Online compiled by Dance Magazine
- Mark Morris Dance Center classes online for children and teens with and without disability
- Lansing Symphony Orchestra at Home Series
- Omaha Symphony virtual classroom
- Music Resources for Kids at Home compiled by USA Today
Other:Click here for a Printer friendly version of this article.