The Michigan Arts Education Instruction and Assessment project offers the MAEIA Institute, a concise professional learning offering which trains administrators-arts educator pairs how to support and measure growth in the arts disciplines.
Recent Blogs & Online Sources
- Joni Starr: Courageous Creativity – Everything is Waiting for You
- Cathy DePentu: “No Music Without Fun, No Fun Without Music” as the theme for a concert….
- Holly Olzsewski: Who’s teaching whom? Using assessment to build relationships in the classroom
- Carrie Jeruzal: “Making it Work” for Students with Learning Differences
- Zach Vandergraaff – 5 Ways MAEIA Assessments Can Improve Your Teaching
- 2019 MAEIA Institute
- View All ›